CMS is Actiontec's ScreenBeam Central Management System software. It enables IT Administrators to remotely configure, monitor, and manage multiple ScreenBeam receivers from a central location. To learn more, visit http://www.screenbeam.com/products/screenbeam-cms/
Articles in this section
- Does ScreenBeam CMS Software Require System To Be Online?
- Does ScreenBeam CMS software support Virtual Machine system?
- How can I connect ScreenBeam receiver to ScreenBeam CMS?
- How frequent does ScreenBeam receiver and CMS communicate? How much data is used on the network?
- What are the additional network needs for Upgrading or changing the Background and Screen Saver?
- What are the network types you can use with CMS?
- What are the system requirements to use the CMS Software?
- What is ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS)?
- What is the SKU #SBCMS?
- What is the SKU #SBCMSE?