No, The device must have the Classroom Commander teacher’s app to project. We will address this issue in the future release.
Articles in this section
- Comparison of ScreenBeam 1000EDU vs 960 with Classroom Commander
- Can Classroom Commander Run On The 750 Or EDU2?
- Can I Connect To ScreenBeam 960 And Project Without Classroom Commander App?
- Can Teacher PC Broadcast To One, Some, Or All Student PC Screen(S)?
- Do I Need A License Key To Use Classroom Commander?
- How Do I Manage The Receiver?
- How Do I Update My ScreenBeam 960 To Support Classroom Commander?
- How Many Student PC/Devices Can Be Seen By The Teacher PC Over The ScreenBeam Network?
- How Many Teacher PC/Device Can Connect?
- I Already Have A ScreenBeam 960, How Can I Enable Classroom Commander?