No. By default, Classroom Commander is free to use. You’ll need to purchase the license to enable all 27 student PC/devices.
Articles in this section
- Comparison of ScreenBeam 1000EDU vs 960 with Classroom Commander
- Can I Connect To ScreenBeam 960 And Project Without Classroom Commander App?
- Can Teacher PC Broadcast To One, Some, Or All Student PC Screen(S)?
- Do I Need A License Key To Use Classroom Commander?
- How Do I Manage The Receiver?
- How Do I Update My ScreenBeam 960 To Support Classroom Commander?
- How Many Student PC/Devices Can Be Seen By The Teacher PC Over The ScreenBeam Network?
- How Many Teacher PC/Device Can Connect?
- I Already Have A ScreenBeam 960, How Can I Enable Classroom Commander?
- The A/V Performance Is Delay Or Choppy. How Can I Improve It?