To access the local web management console, you must first connect to the hidden SSID displayed on the ScreenBeam Ready to Connect screen.
1. Find the Receiver’s SSID in the lower left corner of the Ready To Connect screen.
2.Right-click the Wi-Fi network icon on the taskbar and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
Notes: Screenshot samples below is based on Windows 8.1.
3. The Network and Sharing Center window appears. Click Set up a new connection or network.
4. The Set Up a Connection or Network window appears. Select Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. The Manually connect to a wireless network window appears. Enter or select the following:
Network name: The SSID of the Receiver to be connected. Security type: WPA2 Personal
Encryption type: AES
Security key: 12345678 (default key)
(*Note - Network name is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as seen.)
6. Click the Connect even if the network is not broadcasting check box and then click Next.
7. In the next window, click Close.
8. A URL is displayed on the monitor. After a few seconds, the URL will be displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
9. Enter the URL in the address bar of a web browser on a computer connected to the same network.
You may see the security warning page, as shown below. This site is safe, please continue. The different web browser displays different type of warning messages.
10. The web server login screen appears. Type the username and password in the appropriate text boxes and click Login.
*Note: The default username is “Administrator” and the default password is “Actiontec.” Both the username and password are case sensitive.