CMS is Actiontec's ScreenBeam Central Management System software. It enables IT Administrators to remotely configure, monitor, and manage multiple ScreenBeam receivers from a central location. To learn more, visit http://www.screenbeam.com/products/screenbeam-cms/
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 750?
- Can ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware upgrade to ScreenBeam 750 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Can ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 or SMB Edition firmware upgrade to ScreenBeam 750 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- How can I turn off the receiver?
- How do I log in to the local management web GUI?
- How does ScreenBeam receiver connect to the network for remote management?
- How should the receiver be mounted or placed?
- What are the requirements?
- What is Actiontec CMS?