Yes. You can update via Local Management Interface (LMI) or remotely via the Central Management System (CMS) software. After the upgrade, we highly suggest resetting the receiver to factory default. The impacts are no support for Intel Pro WiDi (Managed Meeting), no firmware upgrade via USB flash drive, and TV GUI will display ScreenBeam 750 info.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 750?
- Can ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware upgrade to ScreenBeam 750 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Can ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 or SMB Edition firmware upgrade to ScreenBeam 750 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- How can I turn off the receiver?
- How do I log in to the local management web GUI?
- How does ScreenBeam receiver connect to the network for remote management?
- How should the receiver be mounted or placed?
- What are the requirements?
- What is Actiontec CMS?