Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast can connect to ScreenBeam 750 by using the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter and software. The supported Windows device is either Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC or Laptop with 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 or equivalent AMD A6 processor (or better) with 4GB RAM (or higher).
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 750?
- Can ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware upgrade to ScreenBeam 750 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Can ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 or SMB Edition firmware upgrade to ScreenBeam 750 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- How can I turn off the receiver?
- How do I log in to the local management web GUI?
- How does ScreenBeam receiver connect to the network for remote management?
- How should the receiver be mounted or placed?
- What are the requirements?
- What is Actiontec CMS?