You’ll need to update the firmware to version 220.127.116.11. You can obtain the firmware from the Firmware Upgrade section.
Articles in this section
- Can Classroom Commander Run On The 750 Or EDU2?
- Can I Connect To ScreenBeam 960 And Project Without Classroom Commander App?
- Can Teacher PC Broadcast To One, Some, Or All Student PC Screen(S)?
- Do I Need A License Key To Use Classroom Commander?
- How Do I Manage The Receiver?
- How Do I Update My ScreenBeam 960 To Support Classroom Commander?
- How Many Student PC/Devices Can Be Seen By The Teacher PC Over The ScreenBeam Network?
- How Many Teacher PC/Device Can Connect?
- I Already Have A ScreenBeam 960, How Can I Enable Classroom Commander?
- The A/V Performance Is Delay Or Choppy. How Can I Improve It?