The ScreenBeam 960 receiver can connect to the network using either Ethernet or WiFi. ScreenBeam 960 has a built-in 802.11n wireless client and RJ-45 100Mbps Ethernet port dedicated for wired or wireless connection.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 960?
- Can I play videos using iOS or macOS screen mirroring on the ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can the macOS desktop be extended with native screen mirroring on ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the ScreenBeam 960 support VGA output?
- Can the ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Can the ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 or the SMB Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Do guests need to install any applications or drivers to present to the ScreenBeam 960 with the new changes for iOS or macOS?