If you are experiencing issues with your ScreenBeam after the upgrade, please click the “Submit a Request” link at the top of the home page and provide a detailed description of the issue(s) you are encountering. If you have a ScreenBeam Commerical product and need to downgrade the firmware please use the “Submit a Request” button to request downgrade instructions.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Find The Support Page For My Device?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?
- Can I extend my Windows desktop to the HDTV or Projector from my device?
- Can I stream to multiple HDTV's using an HDMI splitter with my ScreenBeam receiver?
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?
- How can I contact support for help with my ScreenBeam Product?
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.