Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™ is a technology that enables devices to seamlessly display video between devices, without cables or a network connection. Users can do things like view pictures from a smartphone on a big screen television, share a laptop screen with the conference room projector in real-time, and watch live programs from a home cable box on a tablet. Miracast connections are formed using Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wi-Fi Direct™, so access to a Wi-Fi® network is not needed – the ability to connect is inside Miracast-certified devices.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- Why Can't I Find The Support Page For My Device?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?
- Can I extend my Windows desktop to the HDTV or Projector from my device?
- Can I stream to multiple HDTV's using an HDMI splitter with my ScreenBeam receiver?
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?
- How can I contact support for help with my ScreenBeam Product?
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.