Yes, Some Samsung devices such as the S3, Note II, and Tab 2 must connect to ScreenBeam using AllShareCast.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my Mac devices to the ScreenBeam Receiver?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- Is my device compatible with Miracast if its compatible with other comparable applications?
- Is my device compatible?
- My device has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Does it have Miracast?