The Microsoft Surface Pro does not inherently support Miracast. However, you can purchase the ScreenBeam Kit, which includes a USB Transmitter for use on devices such as the Surface Pro which does not support Miracast.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect ChromeOS/Chrome to ScreenBeam
- How To Connect iOS to ScreenBeam
- Can I connect my Mac devices to the ScreenBeam Receiver?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- Is my device compatible with Miracast if its compatible with other comparable applications?
- Is my device compatible?