While the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system supports Miracast, not all devices running Jelly Bean support the technology. Check with your device manufacturer to determine if Miracast is supported.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my Mac devices to the ScreenBeam Receiver?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- How can I tell if my device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- Is my device compatible with Miracast if its compatible with other comparable applications?
- Is my device compatible?
- My device has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Does it have Miracast?