Yes. The ScreenBeam 960 supports YouTube, Vimeo and similar services, as well as on-device movies. Please note that protected content like iTunes store movies, YouTube TV or Netflix playback on iOS and macOS is not supported on the ScreenBeam 960. Protected content can only be presented on the ScreenBeam 960 from Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Android 4.2 and later devices with Miracast.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 960?
- Can I play videos using iOS or macOS screen mirroring on the ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can the macOS desktop be extended with native screen mirroring on ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the ScreenBeam 960 support VGA output?
- Can the ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Can the ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 or the SMB Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Do guests need to install any applications or drivers to present to the ScreenBeam 960 with the new changes for iOS or macOS?