iOS/macOS does not support persistent connections with a random PIN. To avoid the PIN entry requirement on every connection, set a static PIN.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can the macOS desktop be extended with native screen mirroring on ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the ScreenBeam 960 support VGA output?
- Do guests need to install any applications or drivers to present to the ScreenBeam 960 with the new changes for iOS or macOS?
- Do I put the ScreenBeam 960 on the corporate network or guest network for devices to use macOS or iOS?
- Does macOS and iOS native screen mirroring perform differently in terms of quality or responsiveness than ScreenBeam App mirroring on the ScreenBeam 960?
- Does ScreenBeam 960 receiver support Google Chromebooks for screen mirroring?