Guests using Windows 10 and 8.1 devices, Android 4.2 and later devices with Miracast, 2012 and later macOS devices, or iOS 9 and later devices will typically not require installation of applications or drivers to present to ScreenBeam 960. If guests are using Windows 7, pre-2012 macOS or pre-iOS 9 devices, the ScreenBeam App will need to be installed.
Articles in this section
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can the macOS desktop be extended with native screen mirroring on ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the ScreenBeam 960 support VGA output?
- Do guests need to install any applications or drivers to present to the ScreenBeam 960 with the new changes for iOS or macOS?
- Do I put the ScreenBeam 960 on the corporate network or guest network for devices to use macOS or iOS?
- Does macOS and iOS native screen mirroring perform differently in terms of quality or responsiveness than ScreenBeam App mirroring on the ScreenBeam 960?
- Does ScreenBeam 960 receiver support Google Chromebooks for screen mirroring?
- Does ScreenBeam 960 receiver support Windows 7 PC for screen mirroring?