ScreenBeam receiver announces its status to ScreenBeam CMS about once every 10 seconds with a total of about 210 bytes of data exchange per attempt.
Articles in this section
- What are the system requirements to use the CMS Software?
- Where can I download ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS) software?
- Does ScreenBeam CMS Software Require System To Be Online?
- Does ScreenBeam CMS software support Virtual Machine system?
- How can I connect ScreenBeam receiver to ScreenBeam CMS?
- How frequent does ScreenBeam receiver and CMS communicate? How much data is used on the network?
- What are the additional network needs for Upgrading or changing the Background and Screen Saver?
- What are the network types you can use with CMS?
- What is ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS)?
- What is the SKU #SBCMS?