Once your ScreenBeam 960 is connected to your network, follow this step by step walkthrough to see how to use the native Screen Sharing in macOS and iOS.
Articles in this section
- Video: Connecting to wireless network
- Video: Connecting to Ethernet network
- Video: How to login to LMI (no SSID)
- Video: ScreenBeam firmware update USB method.
- Video: ScreenBeam MacOS/iOS Screen Mirroring
- Video: Mac Troubleshooting steps
- Video: Help you configure, connect and install your organization’s MacOS devices to a ScreenBeam 960 receiver
- Video: How to connect, disconnect, remove a profile and create a new profile with Windows 10 and a ScreenBeam 960
- Video: How to connect, disconnect, remove a profile and create a new profile with Windows 8.1 and a ScreenBeam 960